The random thoughts of a pastor in a place where "always reforming" is a way of life.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Doubts and Transitions

I highly doubt that anyone has visited this blog in some time. I myself almost forgot that it existed! But for those of you who might happen by this particular artifact, you might be surprised to see a change in the title of this blog. It is no longer called "Semper Reformandi in Freehold." While I have no doubt that Freehold continues to reform (as we all should be!), my reformation has continued in a new place. About 18 months ago I accepted the call to be Lead Pastor at the Abundant Life Reformed Church in Wyckoff, NJ.
It is likely that I may not post here again for quite some time, but when I do, the faithful reader can expect to hear about experiments in Christian practices here at Abundant Life. We are all learning what it truly means to be developed in our faith, and that development is a journey which does not end, at least not until Christ comes again. So if you've stumbled upon this blog, welcome! Post a comment to let me know that I am not simply talking to myself!

No comments: